Saturday, October 6, 2007

Savannah Smiles Piano Bar



I took this with my phone, when my Mom and Aunt Nita came to visit me in Savannah we went out one night to Savannah Smiles, the dueling piano bar! On the mirror behind the pianist it says "Jolea is sailing off to Tortola!" The deal is, you pay them any amount of money and they write whatever you want on the mirror, the only way to get the words erased is to pay more money than the person before and replace it with a new phrase. It's really funny. Mom and Nita paid to get that up there and it stayed for a good long while until the batchelorette party behind us got wild and started making fun of the bride to be, they must have spent 200 bucks on mirror phrases that night! This is the only picture I have from that night and let me tell you, we had so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment