Sunday, June 1, 2008

Running for my life!


This morning I woke up at 8:30am, snoozed for another hour, put my running shoes on and did my best impression of those freaks you see running down the road looking all fit and sweaty. I ran all the way to Nisky Center and back, walking of course every once in a while when I felt like I was about to die. All in all I am very proud of myself! I feel good. my shins are a little achy but i think its because I didn't stretch before I ran. How does one stretch a shin? Well, by the time I got back I was so hot and tired that I took my ipod and my shoes off and fell fully clothed straight into the pool. It felt so amazing. Then I stretched and put my swimsuit on and came down to the deck to blog. Just now Jill came out and told me to come in and have breakfast, its 11am, I am going! I am going to try to keep doing the running thing, I started doing the sit ups and push ups thing I was doing while I was in Australia again last night while watching the new CBS sunday UFC thing, I tell ya, I just love MMA. Makes me wanna get all tough and punch things! They had a chick fight on last night too and man, I don't ever wanna be in the ring with that Gina Carano chick. She's all pretty and sweet in the interviews and then BAM! You should see what she did to the other girl's face! I'm all pumped up and ready to rock! Time for brekky!

No comments:

Post a Comment