Saturday, August 16, 2008

Hooray!

I found ten bucks total while doing my laundry today! Now I can afford to go to the chili cook-off! I am riding over with Jill and Doug at 10am, which is about 2 hours earlier than I have been getting out of bed these days. I better go to sleep early tonight, plus that I might actually have to work on Monday so I need to get back in the swing of waking up early. I will be volunteering at the Betsy's Bar booth helping out with Jill and Doug so at least I will be putting myself to good use! Yay! Things are looking up!

3 comments:

  1. Ya'll have fun, wish I was there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im gonna eat so much chili, you wont wanna be anywhere near me for a couple of days...

    haven't had heartburn in a few days but i bet i will tomorrow...

    its worth the pain

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me know the next time you need laundry done.

    ReplyDelete