Friday, August 15, 2008

I survived!


It rained ALL NIGHT I mean, it had to have been at least 10 hours straight, lots of thunder and lightning but no power outages or leaks in the roof! A successful storm! I am still trying to tie down a job on a megayacht but I will have better luck when I am home and ready to go, I am not technically available for another month so my Luxyachts.com girl can't really put me up for anything because these guys that need crew need it now. It's all good though, It's the off season for everyone. Speaking of, hopefully I will go to work tomorrow so I will have some cashola, the chili cook off is Sunday and I really wanna go!
In other news, I have taken to drinking water out of an old Absolute Vodka bottle. It fits nicely in my little fridge and really makes people wonder when they see me outside on the phone swilling out of a vodka bottle, no chaser. I sure wish it was vodka but I cant afford booze. :)

1 comment:

  1. I was going to call you a poser but that would only entice you... you of all people do not need to be enticed.

    ReplyDelete