Friday, August 1, 2008

Morning World!


Ah.... Nice sleep. I feel like heading to Yacht Haven to scope out jobs. I will stop at Badass Coffee for a frozen coffee and have a nice stroll around the marina. Maybe I will run into Meg or Killian, that would be nice. I'm swearing off the booze for a bit. The other night I did a number on myself and everyone around me I think. It's hard to realize if you act like an ass because everyone is acting crazy all the time so its hard to have something to compare to. Well I am busy opening an online bank account then I will head out. See yall this afternoon!

6 comments:

  1. Supplemental job or a new one all together?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, isn't the one year anniversary of this blog coming around soon?

    ReplyDelete
  3. maybe. i dont know. new job. my boat will be out of the water the entire month of september. i either find a new job or come home for the entire month. what do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Make as much money as you can... the job situation here is not very good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. im not coming there forever!!!! just the month! good lord no. oh no. no i have plenty of work in the season here, sept is just when everyone goes on vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. im not coming there forever!!!! just the month! good lord no. oh no. no i have plenty of work in the season here, sept is just when everyone goes on vacation!

    ReplyDelete