Thursday, September 4, 2008

TACO BELL.

I ate it. It was an out of body experience... So good. Then I slept in my old room, I had the best sleep I have had in a year. I just woke up and I am back to the mind numbing paperwork that came from my new boat. I have never written my name so many times, now I have to choose what insurance I want! I have no effing clue what to do! I have never had insurance!!! I just go to the girly doctor once a year for pills and call it a day, so what the hell do I do? I think I may go with this plan called PacifiCare HMO, just cuz the co pays are 15 bucks and they pay 100% of the Dr bills. Anyone have any suggestions? Whew! I need to pause for breakfast... OH MY GOSH I GET TO DRINK REAL MILK!!! NO MORE FAKE ISLAND MILK!!! I gotta go!

5 comments:

  1. OMG! Are you home with your momma and poppa? It must feel so good. Go sit on the deck in the morning and think of me thinking of you and your family in Texas and sending you all my love and best vibes.
    I wish I was there to have welcomed you back.
    You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! We are thinking of you too! It's so nice to home with mom and dad! I got to play all the nice guitars and sleep in my old room. So awesome. Thanks Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She even walked up to my school and hung out with me twice today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you finally got your Taco Bell. We couldn't find one on our whirlwind drive around San Diego, but we did find a Trader Joe's!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our next food of intrest is Wattaburger!

    ReplyDelete