Sunday, December 14, 2008

I'm here!

But, I am having trouble getting my computer connected to the internet so I am using Courtney's for a bit. Things are good! I got to see my old friend Judy last night and we danced like idiots all over town. It was awesome! I haven't laughed that hard in a long time! No calls or emails yet from anyone but I will be awake bright and early tomorrow ready to go! It was cloudy all day today but it is nice and WARM! I am so happy! I have a wicked headache. I need some advil. The fox is living with someone else now! Booo.... But there are two dogs here. A big one and a little one. I have been Dog Whispering the little one because he is crazy. I will post pics when I get online on my comp. Love ya! 

1 comment:

  1. Get that dog whipped into shape and show it who the Alpha is... I knew you and Judy would go nuts. And then when Colleen gets there!!!! Ya'll better not get arrested.

    ReplyDelete