Friday, January 1, 2010

I would like to be the first to say...

This is the Gayest New Year on record!!!

Finally!!! Anderson Cooper has been covering the Key West Sushi Drag Queen Drop forever and this year he finally came out to the idiots who couldn't figure out that he is gay. I already saw five of my queens and tons of friends on CNN. Hope you are all having a great time. I love you and hope your NYE is better than mine. My best friend abandoned me for a crazy man. Pray it never happens to you, when a man is jealous of a woman things get crazy.

Merry Christmas and Happy Blue Moon New Year.


2 comments:

  1. I think you did the right thing, girl, and imagine how great you will feel today, not having a hangover and knowing that you didn't need to put up with that crap, and so didn't.
    This is another Your Year, kiddo!
    Do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm not going to sit around and watch this volatile relationship escalate.

    ReplyDelete