Saturday, May 17, 2008

Just keep swimming just keep swimming....


I didn't get off the couch till 5pm. I was so hungover. Oh my. But when I managed to pry myself from the couch I showered and safari-d to the rum shack to nurse my hangover. I ran into Ian and we dingy'd back to Frenchtown where I live and went to Betsy's bar for food and drinks. When Ian's girlfriend Adrian met up they went home and I did too. Good idea because Mango and I will be going diving again in the morning. Whew! I just want to give a big shoutout to my mom. Its her Birthday!!!! HAPPY B DAY MOM! I LOVE YOU! When I talked to her and my aunt they sounded like they were having a great time. I can't wait till they come down to visit. Also, I got this dollar bill in the tip jar the other day that had a www.wheresgeorge.com stamp on it. so I entered it, apparently it came from Minnesota!

2 comments: