Friday, June 6, 2008

I feel like life personified.


Tonight, everything is so clear and exciting! I have potential. I have a choice. I can buy land. Why not. I know the taxes. I can do this. I am building my empire! hahah! just kidding. But honestly. I really want a big area of west texas for my very own. I don't care if eventually its "worthless" at least it will be mine. I can build a shanty out there and live life and love life and not worry about a thing. I get to talk to all kinds of people on the boat every day, most of them are successful real estate agents or bankers and I have been running my plan over with them for a month or so and I get the same reaction from them all, " land is never a bad idea" even if i don't have a thing on the land one of these days someone is going to want it, and i better get the mineral rights while im at it, when they come around and tell me they want 10 million for my little plot you better believe I may think about it. Anyway. I am babbling. Have you ever had a moment where you feel like you breathe a little deeper, think a little clearer and see a little farther? I just feel like I am finally growing up. Which I never wanted to do. I don't want to do it but it's happening anyway. I find myself being less inclined to go out and party on a night off, more concerned with how much I can save by staying in and drinking free rum. Ces't la vie. Ah yes I am still practicing my french. I wanna go to Paris next year and I don't want to be the "loser texan that cant speak french" because I have seen first hand how people treat "texans" out of the country. Australia was nice for the most part but I have never been treated so rudely in all my life when the occasion called for it on their terms. Thank god for my friend Jessica! Love you lady! Ok, I am going to sit here on the deck and swat mosquitos and fend off dengay fever. love ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment