Friday, June 6, 2008

Smile like you mean it!


"Save some face, you know you've only got one, change your ways, while you're young." - The Killers.
Today is a very splendid day indeed, in the distance across the harbor I can hear the erratic beat of soca rhythms.... there is a party on the waterfront tonight. That's not the splendid news... the splendid news is (i used splendid too many times there) my Gay Boyfriend Dale is NOT leaving the island and we can now proceed to be together forever! Yay! We are like Will and Grace on an Island minus the sugar mama and flaming queen sidekicks. I really wish we had a Karen... I had a lovely day at work today and came home to fix myself some "sizzle and serve" maple sausages. Yeah, that was my dinner. Not very healthy but hey I hav'nt been to the store in ages. Next up, ramen! In other news, I have contacted a realtor in west texas specializing in selling land in the middle of nowhere and I am lookin to buy. I just want about 20 acres that i can call my own in the middle of freaking nowhere! and at 400 bucks an acre i may just be able to afford it. catch yall on the flip side!

1 comment:

  1. You need to find a Grace... cuz you ARE the Karen!

    When buying land make sure there are roads leading to the land and check to see if there are easement rights. That's where the county can come in whether you like it or not and take half your lot for a highway. Happened to us in Okla.

    ReplyDelete