Sunday, August 24, 2008

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!


I JUST HAD AN EPIPHANY! I am gonna be sooooooooooooooo freakin aaaawwwwesome at my new job! (Wherever it may be,whenever I get it.) I have been thinking about nothing much the past week or so and damnit! I am tired of it! I am always looking for something better, because I strongly believe that something different is always something better. Coglan's law rings true for me. Be that as it may, anytime a job starts getting tough I start looking for a new one. I'm not one to soldier on too long before running for the hills. Is this a real problem? I don't think so. I refuse to be unhappy in my job even though lord knows I have been. When it gets sucky I get froggy. Hip hop hooray and I am outta there! Even now, I am thinking about the new yacht adventure I am setting out on and I have already started planning my escape route at the 6 month "run for your life" mark. Why do I do that? Am I afraid that I will be good at something? I am good at everything I do! (wow do I sound conceited) I think on this next adventure I will go into it with an open mind and an open calendar. ;) I will do my very best at whatever I need to do, and just ride it out as long as I can, for pete's sake the money is good and there are health benefits!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! So I'm getting prepared for this, it's a little different than what I'm used to, thank goodness I spent a month or so on Francine last year, gave me a lil taste of the life. AHHHHHHHHHHH to be inspired again! I'm gonna give my guitar to Carlos this weekend, he tried to say goodbye to me today like I was leaving tomorrow! Haha poor lil feller! Did I tell yall about the time he told me I had a "bad genius" hahah I think so. Anyway. Oh mom, there should be a few packages coming in the mail for me, one small one from Geelizzie, and 2 that look like books cuz thats what they are! Keep an eye out! Love ya!

5 comments:

  1. wow, it's so cool that you found my sister's blog from catamaran meerkat and through her blog found your way to my etsy shop. I hope you enjoy your martini necklace!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks!!! I know I will! Im gonna wear it with pride on that fancy schmancy yacht! like.... "yeah... im pickled."

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sister just emailed me that you bought a necklace (and of course made fun of us boat people that it was alcohol related!), so I thought I would check your blog and WOW - a mention of her and also a comment from her! Cool.
    PS She looks just like that little picture of her by her comment. Ha ha!
    PPS Good luck getting on a boat - hope it's a West Coast one then we can meet in La Paz someday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll keep a look out for the pkgs. I guess you got your envelope from me... Jeff is bringing you $$ to buy me a bracelet... don't drink my money!!! My Brazillian pilates teacher can't wait for you to come to her Latin Dance class with me. Hope you are using the Yoga Bootie DVD... Marcia will kick your butt salsa dancing aerobics style.
    Just one more week till you are back in Texas!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i wont drink your money. ever since the food poisoning incident i cant drink alcohol... im worried. i tried to have an Absolute Mandarin and Cran last night and when I took a sip I almost yacked. I had to pour it down my drain... i dont know whats wrong with me.

    im using the bender ball.

    ReplyDelete