Monday, December 1, 2008

Lucky Chocolate Glazed Torte Cake...

I will post the recipe tomorrow because I can't be bothered to walk into the kitchen and get it. So here's the thing.

I baked the cake like it said... I let it cool for 10 mins and flipped it out onto the cooling rack. I went about making the chocolate shiny glaze when I realized that the cake was falling in the center. I decided to flip it back over and use the rounded side as the top instead. Well... I flipped it and the middle fell out onto the counter through the cooling rack. Damn. So, being the genius I am I decided to get creative and fill the hole...

Yep, that's right! I filled the hole with marshmallows! I am a genius right?

Topped that sucker with the shiny chocolate glaze and VIOLA!!!


What hole? There's no hole in my cake!

I should really change the name to "Lucky Chocolate Glazed Torte Cake Surprise".

LOL I wonder what the Barefoot Kitchen Witch would say about this!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Fck! That looks gooooooooooooooooooooood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!!! you would never know that a meteor hit it!

    ReplyDelete