Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Morning dudes!

Personal assistant day in progress! Already got all the stuff moved around so the carpet guys can do their thing, now I have to go to the bank to deposit some money and then pay some bills for Courtney and call some of her clients to schedule some work outs! Woo hoo! I feel productive and she really did have too much on her plate this week. I am happy to help.

Woah! I forgot how completely INSANE South Floridians are. Two beheadings on the news this morning!!! One was a goose that lived on a golf course and the other was an 8 year old boy! And... a 4 year old broke into a convenience store. Not kidding.

I has a friend....This is Tiki. He is my buddy. I am also dog sitting and dog walking today. The other dog is a big dog named Dania. She is a bit shy but I will try to get a picture of her today.
Got one!

Ok. I think its about time to call some clients.

4 comments:

  1. dooby dooby dooby dooo so cute little doggies thank you.....
    hic,
    time to it the sack
    very excited
    but i think he missed connection
    awww but the doggies, thank you
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I guess you have shown the little one who is the Alpha in the house?

    ReplyDelete
  3. the little one scares me so the jury is out... but the big one... what a gorgeous dog.. love her.

    ReplyDelete