Thursday, January 15, 2009

COLD SCHMOLD GRANDMA????


Oh my goodness... It's gonna be in the 40's here tonight... YOU GUYS STOP SENDING YOUR COLD WEATHER DOWN HERE!!!! I wore my boots and jeans today! I am making ghetto chicken and dumplings soup cuz I am cold! No heaters here! Charlie's girlfriend is lonely now that he is gone so she is coming over after dinner at a friend's house. I am totally excited about my diner. It's two cans of campbells chicken noodle soup and a pack of pillsbury biscuits. I warmed the soup till it simmered then threw all ten biscuits into the pot with the lid off for ten mins then covered the pot for another ten... now I am gonna eat. Yum.

6 comments:

  1. OMG. That was the best dinner I have had in a while... So tasty. I added some poultry seasoning to the soup because I added 3 cans of water to the mix so I would have more soup for leftovers. Delicious. And my cooking heated up the house! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HaHa... I cracked up when I read all 10 biscuits!!! I could just see that explode I Love Lucy style all over the kitchen. Next time try boiling some chicken breast in a can of chicken broth and water.... You lil' Suzy Homemaker you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah i know how to really make it but i am poor. so i make it with soup. cant afford real chicken.

    ReplyDelete
  4. all you need is one chicken breast... go to the fresh meat counter and get it from the butcher.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear, your mum is going to be sending you a care package soon.! Things will surely start to turn out for the better. I didn´t think that you got cold weather in the south? aren´t you just a step away from the equator? More fool me.

    ReplyDelete