Sunday, May 25, 2008

It was a dark calm night...


Well, it IS actually. Barely a breeze to ruffle a palm frond. Lovely though, warm, a bit muggy, but dry. I didn't go running, I decided to eat my dinner at about 6 and I felt to heavy and blah I couldn't force myself to go. I talked to my aunt Nita on the phone for a good long while which was nice, and I went to the store to see Dale. My gay boyfriend. He is leaving me on the 28th to move back to San Fransisco to live with his new lawyer boyfriend. I'm going to miss him so much. Oh whats that I hear in the distance??? Cats fighting. Oh you know what??? I was just coming home from the store and when I went to open my door, something in the bushes right next to me ran off up the hillside! It was big and loud and it scared the shitake out of me!!! You know what I think it was? THE CHUPACABRA!!! Now if you don't know me you wouldn't know my love for the Chupacabra or "goat sucker" in english. I have had a fascination with it since childhood. The legend of the Chupacabra started way back in the day in Puerto Rico which is of course only 35 or so miles from here. Well long story short I think I'm being watched by the Chupacabra, which would be an improvement considering what has been watching me lately. Drunks and losers. Anyway, the bats are out tonight munching on mosquitos, I love to watch them swoop down over the pool and flitter around. They get so close to me I am afraid they will get stuck in my dreadlocks. So I just told my neighbor Dwayne about the Chupacabra, he looked at me like I was crazy and said, "Have I ever told you you are weird?" I just nodded and continued typing. I told him to watch out because Chester the Chupacabra doesn't like non believers.

1 comment:

  1. So you have Chupacabra hair??? What about your nails?

    ReplyDelete