Monday, October 20, 2008

Acai or not to Acai... that is the question.


Undoubtedly y'all have heard of this Acai berry that is supposed to make you just totally Victoria Beckham skinny and make you live forever... Yeah... Well I have decided to try it after seeing just how big my ass has gotten in the past few months. Well, I found a bottle of the purple stuff in the back of mom's fridge and as there was no expiration date on it, I shook it up and poured me a small cup of it. After scooping the chunks of I-don't-know-what out of the cup I decided to get a few things together before downing it. I poured myself a glass of wine first and foremost, then I cracked open a frosty cold Dr. Pepper. I figure one of the two will be a good chaser. The Acai didn't taste all that bad, it was just a little thick. I went ahead and chased it with both just to be on the safe side. I was just reading the lable on the Acai bottle, (something I should have done before I drank it) and it said to drink one ounce twice a day... ONE OUNCE??? Shit... Hope I don't have some kind of reaction... I drank like four ounces. Ha ha! I feel good! They say this berry juice has like 30 times the antioxidants as red wine! So, imagine the benefits of mixing the two... Oh my, there's something wrong with me. Oh! I need to post pics from the weekend!

2 comments: