Tuesday, December 9, 2008

SNOW???


The possibility of snow overnight here in Dallas... Oh. My. Gosh.

I am so excited!

I don't like the cold but I like snow. Cold without snow is dreary. The shitty thing about snow here in Dallas is that people don't know how to deal with it. They freak out and everything shuts down. Mom will probably have a pain in the ass day because people will keep their kids home from school for a half a day and call in to say "i can't bring my kid to school it's snowing" What the hell do you think people in the north do when it snows?!?! Oh my gosh it is 36 degrees outside. This is crazy. We are getting some light rain now and the radar shows snow about 100 miles to the west. Oh and the WIND! THE WIND! It's blowing like a hundred miles an hour! At least 50 really. It sounds like a tornado!

I will take pics if it really does snow!

Snow today, 76 degrees this weekend. What a forecast.

5 comments:

  1. Evil roar.... no snow here means we will have school today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that Peacy, he says that to all the girls!

    :D

    (BTW the mermaid man at Never Sea Land told me about your site. Good luck with your move!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why is "Peacy" signed in as "Jenny"?

    Thanks very much for stopping by Bonnie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dunno. Jenny, Percy, MC - what I do know is that nobody I know can afford those kind of toys. Woo.

    But I do have to say that your blog is WAY more beautiful & stylish than mine, which is Boring Blogger Template #6 & likely to remain that way for all eternity!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the compliment! Your blog is great!

    ReplyDelete