Friday, December 4, 2009

I got the job!


The charter is from December 13th through the 27th. Two whole weeks! That's such a long time. It's good though. Should get me caught up. The captain also told me I was hired on for the Easter charter too. When is Easter? I really wasn't planning on being around here that long. We will see. I have applied for lots of other crew positions as well. Hopefully I can get something from New Years through mid February. My uncle is getting married on Valentine's day down here in St. John and I really want to be here. Who knows. Ok, well I have nothing else to write about. Have a good day. I hear it's snowing in Texas...

9 comments:

  1. "I'M ON A BOAT!"

    PARTY ON JOLEA! CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sdjfakljfaklsdfjsakdljfadlksjfasdkljfdsalkjfdsakljfdaslkfjadslkfjsdaklfjdsaklfjdsaklfjdasklfjdslkfjdalksfjkldasjfjdaskhfkasdfklasdjfkldasjfkldsajf

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work, good luck.
    Was snowing here in Houston while I was in the store. Drove home unloaded truck and then the sun came out. Don't you just love Houston.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you... why not just play it by ear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on getting the job!! may many more follow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! And all good CV stuff too

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a good boat and a good job. I'm happy for you, especially since you were anxious about finances, now you can catch up. Let the future take care of itself, it will anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dad want's to know if this is the actual boat.

    ReplyDelete