Monday, June 30, 2008

FUNNY story.


So this is my little friend Ryan. I met Ryan on St. John last fall at Woody's bar during happy hour, where you can get a coors light for 1 dollar. Needless to say its a free for all. He is chatting me up and I am drinking beer, so turns out he is from texas too. Blah blah blah, he is on vacation, blah blah blah, beer beer beer, on vacation with his mom, blah... what? Can I see some ID? My little friend Ryan is a senior in high school in Austin. Oh yeah. So we exchanged myspace info cuz thats what you do, and I laugh, and he cant believe im so OLD! Anyway, he is a sweetie and it's turned out to be a fun little friendship. Maybe we will all see each other one day in ten years when he is old enough to drink. hahahha! Just chatted with him online so i had to mention it. EVIL ROAR!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment